Old 09-08-2012, 10:13 AM
QuilterMomma

I am going to have to really knuckle down so I can finish up mine. I am doing one now on the embroidery machine. I am going to have to get two more sets so I can get some of these wonderful blocks. Oh I just have to have that curlers chicken. It just cracks me up. Reminds of my mom when she was younger and would set her hair. She still does but not as much. Got that Mariposa? I really need her. One of my designs is three little chicks in a stack. If I can, will do the chickens on a stack, but wanting to do the chicken in the bucket design I have. Will see. My DD has a young man staying with us this weekend to meet. He has no idea what he is in for. We have yard work and gutter work lined up for him to help with. No one stays here for free especially if you want to date my daughter. We are so ready. Even have the list of interview questions for him. She is smitten with him so we need to le thim know where we stand and what we expect to date our daughter. I know she is 21, but she is still our baby.