View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 PM
jaba

Default Saturday update

Received a F8 from marcialee today and received blocks back from Elisabrat in the rubies group....envelope addressed as 2012 Potato Queen, you are a little devil, my post mistress asked what the hell is this, I told her it was a private little joke. She just nodded her head laughed and asked if I had any extra, then live and in person my own little piece of blueberry pie. It is so awesome all paper pieced ( which I can not do worth a dittley damn) and then another amazing little bee ready to bit the living h out of me. I really need you to come to Cody...well Ralston, Wy. and show me how to do this on my embroidery machine marytoddliz. I love it and want to learn so badly I can hardly stand it!!
I had to play with oldcatladies fabric today, I love love love it and sewed till I used every little piece I could use, so both groups am sending you home 3 blocks, then I looked for a pattern for urgodschild2 and think I found something that really shows off your fabric, so it will be coming also. Savannarandon yours is cut and 1/2 way sewn so will be sending out on Monday also. [ATTACH=CONFIG]361384[/ATTACH]Elizabrat did you get this pattern from quilter's cache????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]361385[/ATTACH]annaquilts, this is amazing the way it's paper pieced

[ATTACH=CONFIG]361386[/ATTACH]marytoddliz, love this little bee as long as she's on fabric, live and in person deathly to me.
Thank you all so much for the time and effort, these are amazing blocks!
Attached Thumbnails dscf0827.jpg   dscf0828.jpg   dscf0826.jpg