View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Elisabrat

Marybeth how on earth could you pass up a golden opportunity like that? take your grandchild with you! a holiday for both you lol jaba sorry for tacking the little one on but thought it was a good selling point .. she can go out and play with grandpa! in his garden!

I love the pie and also the bee.. you guys are so creative. I have that video, pp by carol d. on the table.. its almost in the vcr. I think I will get our Anastasia to figue it out for me then come to my house to teach me in person. now that my dear ladies it a real idea. She learns super fast. Get her to learn it then come teach you! wait til I tell her I have a new job.. oh wait, there is also Kelly she is a quick learner but she has a little one.... well maybe KELLY? WHERE ARE YOU? I finished a block for Fraew today. For somereason it was simple was what I wanted and this time I just stalled on it. stared at it for two days.. two seams take a break, one seam.. every have those sewing days? I found out I have two of the five missing fabrics.. so phew. tomrrow will go through each one again and see if I can dwindle that down more.