View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:50 PM
jaba

Oh jacquie that would be entirely to easy and I'd have no one to talk to or anything, at least you could yodel to your daughter you know??? Anyway, I'm more of a hands on person and a just show me. Dum probably I know, but what do ya' do? Anastasia didn't get 1 from you today, bet it comes Monday. I'll be sure and post cause I know I'll love it, you always make awesome trade blocks.
Moonwork printed this out but I'll have to see what I can do to enlarge it and then try to paper piece. Who am I kidding, I hate to do paper piece! I have a great idea, I have some amazing, I mean amazing purple and teal fabric that would look totally wondermous with this pattern and I'll send it all to you. Then I can add some grays in there so you don't get bored or anything, you can make me blocks so I can come up with a king size quilt and send them back. I'll be glad to put it all together and quilt it, pay postage both ways, buy you wine, whiskey, vodka, coffee, tea, donuts......what ever trips your fancy. I rather like that idea, what 'da 'ya think? Sound okay?????