View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Elisabrat

LA LA LAAA oh baby LA LAAAA LA love you laaa laaa (is that loud enough for you? beats the song really going through my head.. mares eat oats, and kids eat oats and little goats eat.. yuppers maybe la laa la sounds better).

here are the pincushions I am trading this month, and you all had better be quiet. Quilter momma wanted a puppy right? do you all recall her saying she wanted a puppy when we signed up? well.. tADA! the pumpkin was sheer bordom I carry the felt with me Anastasia, in a little bag with thread and needle and then just make up stuff. I went sides like a beach ball couldnt recall what the amount was so I winged it and it worked. Sparkly felt at that.. oh joy! I have a ton of felt like a monster box of it more than any human should own at once, I believe another member here also owns that much. My sis kindly gifted me with me my mouth dropped.A TUB OF FELT? OMG, some wool some craft some fluffy wool? it was way too funny. I guess she liked to collect felt and said well you make ornaments. Who here had those 18 threes they put up? I think I could over fill them if I made this all into ornaments. Yipers! Jaba go for the she will make the blocks quick before she renegs.. the trick is getting her to send them back oh and the last photo is a little pumkin with lid I made to fill with candy for my daughters sept. box of stuff. I am lousy at crochet but it doesnt stop me from faking it.
Attached Thumbnails pincushions-002.jpg   pincushions-004.jpg   pincushions-008.jpg