View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Elisabrat

April, lay down and be gracious about this now lol.. and that little doll Izabella well, something tells me she is the reason behind believing .. hope.. is a marvelous thing. Recently I received four suprise packages in the mail. I cried when I opened them. The love and support here is a marvelous thing so grab onto it all of you. A gift that well.. is priceless.

Ok, here goes Anastasia I know your lurking out there. I want to use ivory in your block but you said whites blacks and I tried truly but I can not see purple in there at all or I am missing that one purple as I auditioned a bunch. I just need your approval. If not I am going all blues so get back at me and let me know ok? gracias

Classes: you guys are amazing. kelly in diamonds is also taking classes. Real ones. I have a sis taking chemistry classes, one more year she will have a degree in chemical engineering. She is in her mid 50's and was for the most part a stay at home mom since her college years (egad like 30 yrs ago). I salute each and every one of you. Its tough work and to show once again, you can do it.. wow what a great feeling. Anastasia you are a kiddo so well this is a breeze for you and you can not compare your grades with the big kids. She is a wiz kid guys. Do not sit next to her in class unless you want to peak at her paper for answers she had two weeks before it is due. lol. if you do slip fabric in her pocket with your name and wishes on it.. she will turn it into something fun and send it right back.