Old 09-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Elisabrat

I am sitting here wondering if I should add little gold beads or not.. if I do that it is for walls or dolls only if I dont it could go as a table topper.. what say you great ones/ i love love love those three little wall hangings. Did you design that yourself? they are adorable. The sneak peaks are great. hope to get mine in the mail on Monday. Today is strawberry jam day and two other blocks laying on the table saying MAKE ME FIRST<MAKE ME FIRST.. so I will have to get them done or they will yell at me all day long. Quiltermomma hope you post your winning quilt and please do show us the pics from the fair of the other beauties there too. that would be so fun. I miss faires. Country fairs are hard to come by around here. We get a logging festival but its not a faire. Cute men on wood however.. swinging axes, showing their muscles.. ok its a good faire. Come on over, well worth the entrance fee. Ironstone Winery up here is havng a quilt show in Oct. that I am going to. sometimes I drool sometimes I am just humbled. The work and love is amazing. You cant make a quilt without love. A little piece of you goes in each and every one. love the sneak peaks , I want real peaks