Thread: Snowman Quilts
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 AM
BeckySt

Default Snowman Quilts

Here are a couple of snowman quilts I have made. The Labyrinth I made last December, I still need to get it quilted and the other is a block of the month I just finished through a quilt store, they did something different for this one everybody who participated got to pick their own fabic, I wasn't to crazy about the book and the special ruler, I did a lot of ripping on this quilt and finally told myselft it is mine I don't need perfection, well I did end up loving the end result even though I hated making it. The book is called "Six Halves Make a Whole Sampler" and you need the Creative Grid House Ruler, I bot extra fabric and I'm glad I did as I made a few cutting mistakes. I am just glad it is done, as soon as I get my longarm machine back from getting fixed and get my clients quilts done, these are going on and so are lots of other quilts of mine that I have had made for years. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0524.jpg   dscn0525.jpg   dscn0526.jpg   dscn0527.jpg   dscn0528.jpg