View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Janis

So, perhaps next trip to Indy we'll make a side trip to the JoAnns in Martinsville.

Joe[/QUOTE]

Joe, there might be some Joann's closer to Indy that have the Singer Lube. Miriam might know. I had called a sewing machine place in Greenwood to see if they had some, but they were out when I had planned to go there. I ended up going down to Bloomington this last week, (I'm between there and Indy), and got some at the Joann's there. I got 2 tubes just to have some extra. The Greenwood Joann's said they don't carry it, and the sewing machine shop in the store doesn't have it there either. Joann's in Bloomington is a smaller store and just has the Singer machines and Singer items on a wall. There are several Joann's around Indy, I know there is one in Avon, but don't know if they have it either. Good luck finding it in a store. I had thought of ordering some from sew-classic, but found it first at Bloomington instead. But you are welcome in Martinsville anyway. It's just a small town here, and not as exciting as Indy.