Old 09-09-2012, 02:56 PM
meanmom

Cindy, I found my FQ from last month upstairs this morning. I apparently forgot to send it out. I will send it to the winner. I will be sending my FQ for the next few months in a couple of days. Eating has been OK not too good or bad. I should be maintaining. I didn't get to the gym too much this week as I got another Uflexa shot in my knee.I needed to ice it Thursday and Friday. My gym bag is already in the car for tomorrow. I am hoping to avoid a knee replacement. I need to lose weight. The shots do work well so far. This is my second round of shots. My knee feels better when I hit the gym.
I have banished myself from all LQS for a while. I haven't been in one all summer except to teach a couple of classes. No fabric for me. There is way way too much in my stash. There is a quilt show at the end of the month I am going to with my sisters. I am leaving my credit cards at home and only taking a little cash. I want to make a lunch box for myself. I think I am going to use the Bow Tucks pattern and add insulation and a zipper. I have made 4 quilts totally from my stash. I have a baby quilt to finish. It is called Hooterville (owls). I modified the owls to make them all different. It just needs to be layered and quilted. I can never decide on a quilting design.
Healthy eating to all.
Pat