View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Elisabrat

ok all that jam and I sat and the tea got cold WHERE WERE YOU? block for Anastasia on its lovey way home. going to cut another in a a bit after a little evening nap.. my how time flies. we had a simple dinner and had toast with jam and it ws delicious patting my own back I know what the heck. you only live once or twice. might as well.

you guys sign up for a large group next time see howeasy it is? and jaba had over fifty to make likeme and she is done.. I think she has worker elves in her sewing shop doing all the work and she runs reign over them and well no slacker elves there. I have well about 29 more to go.. plucking at them but given the time frame it will be easy to get it done before thanksgiving hoping for end of Oct. and know I an do that if things stay good crossing fingers.

two groups please next time for this gal. way fun. travelinggramma I need a bag? western perfect! sounds like a fun job I love all things western. fabulous book COWBOY gear. I own giant pictures from that book.. drool stuff. anastasia I know I apparently could drool easy if not careful. fabric, cowboys, young italian singers.. drool factors. get me a bib.