Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
eagleoneowl2u2

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;5501683]i love love love those three little wall hangings. Did you design that yourself? they are adorable.

<make me="" first..="" so="" i="" will="" have="" to="" get="" them="" done="" or="" they="" yell="" at="" all="" day="" long.="" quiltermomma="" hope="" you="" post="" your="" winning="" quilt="" and="" please="" do="" show="" us="" the="" pics="" from="" fair="" of="" other="" beauties="" there="" too.="" that="" would="" be="" fun.="" miss="" faires.="" country="" fairs="" are="" hard="" come="" by="" around="" here.="" we="" a="" logging="" festival="" but="" its="" not="" faire.="" cute="" men="" on="" wood="" however..="" swinging="" axes,="" showing="" their="" muscles..="" ok="" good="" over,="" well="" worth="" entrance="" fee.="" ironstone="" winery="" up="" here="" is="" havng="" in="" oct.="" am="" going="" to.="" sometimes="" drool="" just="" humbled.="" work="" love="" amazing.="" cant="" make="" without="" love.="" little="" piece="" goes="" each="" every="" one.="" sneak="" peaks="" ,="" want="" real="" peaks[="" quote]
Linda I am not sure if you were talking about my pic or not but just in case I wanted to answer, No i did not design those wall hangings, wish I did, but no I saw a book at JoAnn's Fabric store and saw them on the front book cover and just had to buy the book, lucky me the books at that time was 50% off, but the books name is: Folk Quilt Applique, by Claire Kingslake and all of the projects in the book are great. There is a blanket I am going to make that has birds on it. just a great book and the instructions are great to understand also. Have a wonderful day </make>