View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Anastasia

Drool makes fabric bleed.. stop that well.. I worked on this project for my secret pal today.. and well.. it doesn't like me... my geese are all stretchy and puckery and I cut the outer pieces the wrong size by 1/4" and I just don't care so the rest are also going to get cut 1/4" smaller haha. I can make the outer shell tonight but can't make the lining until I wash it cause it's batik and I don't want it to bleed. Mom is coming to entertain me tomorrow so I might recruit her into being a worker elf, a cutting elf at least. or maybe I'll let her sew with my bumper and let her see how fun auto-pilot is when you don't have to make sure it's lined up with the edge of your presser foot.. maybe she'll use one then Anyways, in case anyone cares here's what I made tonight (this makes a 15.25x12" rectangle if you cut incorrectly like I do.. so .. you know.. if you cut it in a different way you could make it into a swap block.. Also the original pattern, the blue that's around the geese were supposed to be the same color as the dark border but bleh to that. have fun
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361659[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 251652_10152114768120595_1428971824_n.jpg