View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Elisabrat

hey everyone, wishing you a grand day once again. should be beautiful its nice and cool this morning 50 which is a pleasant way to start the day.. ready for fall to show up. I love the fall. If you had a business card and some ofyou do by the way, or a calling card what would you put for your picture on it? I would have fall pumpkins and leaves. I love the fall. btw where does one get those things? I need printed labels for the next swap and wonder so many of you have them and well it sure does look easier than hand writing it all.

better get quilting. company tonight for dinner (joy) and then the kids are coming tomorrow for a few days and my house does NOT look like Jabas (hers is perfect I swear) and well busy busy busy and its my good day. Maybe I will hide and they cant find me? hand out dark glasses and lose the light bulbs.. they wont notice that I havent vacuumed.. shoot not enough glasses.. well its 6:30 I had better get sewing before I have to get to real stuff. boring. I like the sewing way better.