View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 AM
jaba

Elisabrat if you'd see my sewing room this morning after yesterday's marathon you wouldn't say it's perfect. I have so many little v's all over that floor, it looks like I had different carpet laid in there. Oh well, still have 2 to do today and I'll see what the mail brings. I know you all probably think "oh my ___" but my Bronco's won the season opener last night and I'm on cloud nine. Can't help it, love football!!! and what could be better than 31 to 19 against the steelers. 1 down and upteen more games to go though, but so far so good. Any muffins and jam left,tell that hubby of yours to leave 1 jar for me!
Marcialee, I afraid your block is going to take a very long time getting back home to you. I look at that beautiful fabric and just want to squeeze it to death ,my lord it's beautiful!! What line is it please, where do I find it? I want a quilt from it now, not tomorrow, more like yesterday. Guess I better go get ready for the day and make some more mess. Oh Elisabrat forgot to tell you, I'll try to get there early enough to help you with din din but if not be sure to set another place or stuff me in a corner and just hand me a plate. I won't be any trouble, I'm thoroughly capable of filling it all by myself Just make sure it's not a little chair as my broad rear end might have a hard time teetering on it.