View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:58 AM
rush88888

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
...What is wrong with me? A whole month without quilting because of fear. I'm questioning my sanity right now. My niece will love having a baby blanket no matter what, just to have one is all she wants. This is her first baby and she didn't think she'd get a baby blanket since her mom died until I chimed in and said I'd do it, so why am I so lacking in confidence? Boy, am I writing in my diary? Oops! Just had to let this out, I guess. See where I am coming from?
jeanne...when i hesitate to start a project, i ask myself what is the worst that can happen? i ask that with each step of the process if i have to. perhaps the worse that can happen is that you cut something wrong. well...there is more fabric in the world. what is the worse that can happen when you present the quilt to your neice? well...she could drop it in the mud and stomp on it. this is probably the worst-case scenario. but, if she has any manners at all, she will be very happy and thank you profusely. what is the worst that can happen?