View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Elisabrat

I love all the blocks and now I can see your quilt vision Anastasia where as before I was totally stumped. Mine will work!! those are adorable little elf men see told you elves are good (ok they are fairies right or say.. knights of the templar, or .. ) heck they are elves. the hat and all..

I am going to have a sorry time sending back that cat fabric.. wonder if you would notice if I only used a 2" block of it and well the rest magically disappeared. I think there are more than a few of us who see fabric we absolutely love come in that well, you know, has to magically disappear. I think the quilt police would find me, I suck at hiding.

I love the jar Jaba that you got and the other one of course I love your fabric too.. you guys are making it tough. Goodthing I don't have to pick one fabric or block, I can like them all!
Survived dinner tonight, now to be ready for the kids final l load of laundry in, food in the fridge and cupboards. I discovered its easier than you think to buy food and spend $200 in one swoop. We have a highly expensive store, we call it the $5 store, nothing less than $5. Only one around however so well it is the store. I wanted to flop over when the young man said that will be.. and then I wanted to say WHAT would you look at those little bags that do not even fill up the cart, there is nothing on the bottom.. this isnt COSTCO! what I said was sure no problem. gulp. I am making a big pot of beans and smoked hamhocks. My daughter says.. mom remember he doesnt eat veggies, I said honey tell him not to look just chew when he gets hungry. They are getting beans for a couple days period.With rice, and salad (one of them is getting salad) and thats too bad. I will mince those onions and tomatos and celery up so maybe he wont see it.. crud.baby food.. my baby is 21. whats with that? picky eaters dont cross my door step. My kids every everything and even more as they love sushi too (not my highlight favorite food ..octopus? yucko) .. this sounds like a fun start already. I dont do well with guests who tell you what they want and dont want. ITs food., when your hungry help yourself. mean, I know Linda your majorly mean. Yup.