Old 09-11-2012, 05:55 AM
JuliaG

Hey everyone!
I'm new here, I don't quilt(...yet). I've only been sewing about 4 years. I have recently acquired a Singer 15-91(Great condition she just needed new electrical), a 1923 White Rotary (really dirty, some rust, currently in pieces for cleaning), and I will be picking up a Clipper treadle (looks dirty, cabinet damage,most decals seem intact)tomorrow.
I am posting this because of the Clipper. I can't find ANY info on it, except one mention on ISMACS (needle guide several pages down) it says the manufacturer was New Home. I was wondering if any one knows where I can find more information on it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361956[/ATTACH]The base does look like some of the New Home models I have seen online, but I've never seen a cabinet like this(carving on the front is textured and the pulls sit center on a horizontal diamond). If needed I will post better pics tomorrow after I get it. Needless to say I've been bitten by the vintage machine bug and couldn't resist this mystery. If anyone has any ideas/leads or something I would be grateful
Thank you!
Julie
Attached Thumbnails clipper.jpg