Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 AM
QuilterMomma

Yes Jillnjo, that is one I did as a round robin with a gal in my quilt group. We were teaching others how to do each round for a robin. It was quite the challenge to quilt. The quilting alone took about 20 hours. The embroidery on the outer round took 10 hours, then the rounds we worked on for six months. I did the last two rounds to make it bigger for her bed because we had to buy a new bed for her because of back injuries and it is a full so had to go bigger. She just loves it and it was the first time she saw the whole thing finished and it won first place at the Spokane County Fair and the Wheatland County Fair. I am hoping it wins at the quilt show next month. We will see.

You saw that right, DragonflyNana is sending me that duplicate one because she loves me.

Working on my fall dq, have it here in the office. Trying to decide if I want to embellish it or not. I have the top all cut up, just need to sew. I know, don't make it a chore, enjoy the ride. Glad I had it in my UFOs. Well, back to work.