Old 09-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Judith1005

OOO, Elisabrat, (I am so in!!) I hope we're paired together next month. I LOVE Halloween. It is one of my favorite Holidays. I just love the fantasy and spookyness of it. We went to Universal Studios to the Halloscream one year in Orlando, FL. It scared the dickens out of me. It was incredible. And very very scary. Did you hear that Krystyna, A HALLOWEEN pairing, maybe....???

Oh, and I love your sense of humor. You make me smile, okay, okay, sometimes out and out laugh.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
quiltylouise I can not believe you copied my doll quilt. I can tell, that sneak peak proves it. uh huh.. in fact if you get that quilt its probably mine.. she is teasing dont let her fool you!
Halloween, I have a super suprise fun quilt already planned. I hope I get someone who likes halloween not just October or I am in big trouble. Last year I made a halloween dq for myself, stitched the center block by the light of a fire when the power went out. I am now blind. At least that is what I blame my vision trouble on. I had to do something to keep busy. Cute little one with mice peaking out of a pumpkin, its a small one maybe 8" but well its hanging on the wall of fame in my sewing room. I am famous somewhere Mine should be in the mail by Wednesday. Long ride home to Alaska, mail takes a couple extra days or it has for me anyways. Its coming! Promise!