Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:26 AM
arizonagirl

Hi everyone. I'm still without internet and have to drive into town to get online at the library. I don't get to do that very often. I wanted to say a very big thank you to Angela aka: MRSAJ11. I opened my mail box on Saturday to find a wonderful surprise from her. The timing couldn't have been better. Most of you all know all the health problems that I have been facing. On top of that The day after we moved up to Golden Valley, my DH ended up in ICU for 10 days. He is doing better now. But what an adventure it was for me to learn my way around a new town all by myself, not knowing anyone up here except my stepson. Any way back to this package that I got. It had a fabric covered small notebook with my initials embroider on it, with pens and pencils. I have small notebooks everywhere to write things downs so this is very handy. 4 purple FQ's, a pincushion, and mini M&M's. Thanks Angela I love everything.

I miss being online with all of you and hope that sometime soon we will have internet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]362028[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails new-pictures-up-9-11-12-006.jpg