Old 09-11-2012, 11:56 AM
irishphoenix

Hi there..Oh thanks very much for all your information regarding the Viking Machines. I knew my brain had started to turn to jelly..I have been looking at so many specs and different things that, I thought Viking was owned or taken over by Singer..so sorry for that but really appreciate all your great input about Vikings.
I guess I am really buying an entry level embroidery machine - would love one of the bigger ones but of course, but finances are always a constraint so I have to get the one that does the most for around the same amount of money.
I bet you are really looking forward to seeing the new Ruby, its exciting when manufacturers bring out a new product.

I didnt know that the 5D software worked with the Viking. My dealer has that but it is advertised as Pfaff.So I am learning more every day! I would really like at some stage to do my own designs and some digitizing like you,but realise I have to come to grips with the basics first as its my first embroidery machine, and it is going to take a lot of learning.I think its nice to know that there are many add -ons like digitizing and design that can be done with entry level machines and I wanted to buy a machine that I could grow with if that makes sense!!
So thanks again!