View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Elisabrat

nooo jaba, I say he is demanding a cowboy quilt. why not play with him a tad and make a western quilt horses etc.. and say hey you said COWBOY it will not mess with your decor like decorating for a football team can and well who doesnt like cowboys? all toughened up, five o clock shadow, gams, um can ride horses (a prerequisit for all men) and well, you can look at em and then you can send em on their merry way.. they are tough they can handle it ok ok no cowboy western quilt shoot such a good idea.

if your the newbie to the group and watching jump on in at any time. WELCOME! (the band is playing.. I forget what they are playing someone help me here).. we are a fun nutty, reserved (ok not me) quiet and loud group all in one. You will fit in just nicely!

last shout out: did everyone get their blocks back from me? no? good cause that would scare the living heck out of me since I still have this box that seems never to get thinner in to dos..

well I have sent somethings out any receipients? sigh tapping fingers.. donta donta donta donta donkey pace again.. guess I should put stamps on them. Courier ants are not very fast.