View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM
kiffie2413

Default My Avatar pic quilt, bigger pic...

Hi everyone,
For those of you who have pm'd me wanting info, here is the larger pic of my avatar quilt. I made it as a bom at my lqs. It is 10 different patterns. The name of my set of patterns is: Schoolhouse Series by Sandi Ray. It also has "Learn a "skill a month" in this 10 month learning series.". It is the 1st quilt I ever made, other than a Sunbonnet Sue applique quilt I made by hand, and the little bit of quilting and sewing my wonderful grandma taught me many years ago. I still do some hand quilting, but after finding my great lqs, and making this quilt by machine, I love quilting both ways...and I will say this quilt along with my lqs teacher did teach me a lot about quilting!!
2 years ago when I made this quilt, I tried to research it, and it seemed it was oop...last night I did a google search again, and I found the following link. It appears it has been re-released, and re-named...the colors are also different. Here is the link:
http://www.pineneedlequiltshop.com/L...nfo/BOM-LTSBR1
This is the only place I found it so far...I sure wish one could by a series quilt pattern without having to buy it as a kit; for those of us who have a ton of fabric and or want to choose our own colors...
Regards all,
Kif
Attached Thumbnails 100.jpg