Old 09-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Pam H

I must have done something wrong when I subscribed to this thread. Life was so busy that I didn't even notice I wasn't getting it. Did anyone miss me?
We were in Texas and got our house all ready to sell. It sold on saturday! Woohoo!! We close on Oct 1 so I will be going back to Texas to pack up everything and clean.
Happy birthday, Meanmom!!
On saturday I went to the Madison Quilt Expo. Here is a link to the pics I took: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=35d624bcbf
I didn't buy any fabric while there. Just a few gadgets. I'm pretty excited to use my new pouncer. Today I bought some stencils to use with it.
I somehow got myself roped into a quilt block exchange with 11 other people who went on the Ireland trip. We are each going to make 12 identical blocks to exchange with each other. I was feeling totally overwhelmed by this but I searched for patterns and found one I liked and went to work. Here is a pic of my sample block. The 12 quilts will be on display at the International Quilt Fest of Ireland in June 2013.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362165[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_3115.jpg