Old 09-11-2012, 06:36 PM
irishrose

That's a beautiful block, Pam. I admire those of you who are willing to work with small pieces of fabric. The outcome is worth it, I know, but I'm not here yet.

Sewnso, I like idea of the b/w FQs.

Pam, that's an easy taboo for me. I didn't get a gold star this week with the chocolate, but I will next week for sure. When are you going to make it difficult for some and ban Nutrasweet/aspertame for a week? That stuff is not healthy. I don't think Splenda is quite as bad, but I avoid it, too.

Off to Curves again tomorrow. I have to go in the morning. I am not a morning person, but the rest of day is scheduled. Anyone else trying a 30 day free trial in September? Your 30 days can go into October as long as you sign up in Sept. The machines aren't hard - I can do almost anything for 30 seconds and the intervals doing movements off the machines are only 30 seconds. I never tried it before because I thought the times were much longer.

Okay, I've caught my breath from our pretty night walk. To the sewing machine I must go!

Edit: we posting the same time, meanmom. -Thank you for the recipe. It sounds fantastic. I could make on for the shower Sunday then I'd have help eating it.

Last edited by irishrose; 09-11-2012 at 06:43 PM.