Old 09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh Honchey ... so you think you're behind? Well, there are some of us that are eating your dust!!!
I keep wondering if I will ever get back on the trail?
Oh yes I will ......... but ........ when? is the real question!

It's nice to be busy for work, but sometimes I HATE that I have to work!!!
No sewing for me in over a month now ... and I'm really starting to get antsy about THAT!!!!!!!
Anbd it's not looking good for awhile.

Gathering together my FWS and a few other things to take to one of the Fairs this weekend.
Next week, another Fair ... though that means I'm gone pretty much the whole week, as I work at it.
And when I get home each time, well there's the catching up!

QNSue ... So sorry about your friend. Glad that despite her health issues, that you two allowed a FART "therapy session"! I'm sure that helped her immensely, to "participate" in life and not keep dwelling on the medical matters.

I agree, I think people either love or hate batiks.
Me? I never had much to do with them, though am really starting to appreciate them and find I'm using them more and more as I get the opportunity. I really like the multi colours/shades in them for the movement they give and yet are next thing to a plain, but not the flatness of total plain-ness. Does that make sense? And then there's the patterned ones too ... and I have the four different trillium batikss that I got in the Shop Hop this summer. My BCS Mystery quilt has a deep purple batik. And if you can remember my butter yellow mainstay in the PC blocks ... that's a batik too.