View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Knitnoid

I finished quilting and binding 3 quilts last month. The newest top was completed in October, but the fabrics were from stash.

The first one is Carolina Christmas, a Bonnie Hunter quilt which I did as a mystery several years ago. I do mysteries from stash, but I ran out of the bright white part way through. The back however is completely from stash as I was too cheap to buy backing.

The second one is Fun with Bricks, another Bonnie Hunter pattern. This was my leader/ender project for a while. The border and backing fabric is one of the larger pieces I got from my mom's stash several years ago. I'm finding all sorts of backings from her stash.

The final one I finished in July. Everything was from stash, including a great fall apple print from sometime in the 90's -- another piece of fabric that I brought home from my mom's.

Right now I'm working on a scrappy irish chain using Bonnie Hunter's instructions and little 3" spools -- all from stash.

Can you tell I tend to be scrappy and a fan of Bonnie Hunter?
Attached Thumbnails carolinafrontbacksmall.jpg   funwithbricksfrontbacksmall.jpg   logcabindonesmall.jpg