Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:45 PM
SharonAnne

A very heartfelt thank you to Mrsaj11 for the amazing RAK package she sent that arrived tonight after work. I can see by the posts from several others that she gets around - what a sweet angel she is. I've attached a picture of her thoughtful gift. The timing on this is perfect and even better, her name is the same as my DD's - Angela. My DD told me last night that she was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and has had it apparently for about a year. She is in a later stage and it cannot be erradicated by antibiotics. So, I was feeling down and sad, and Mrsaj11's package was a perfect pick-me-up.

You can see from the photo that she made the most adorable notepad holder with bands for pens and my initials - I love this, and it's even more special because it's handmade!!! There is a charm pack that has the most amazing purple colors and patterns, despite the top one looking almost like denim. My camera is old. This will make a delectable purse/tote. There are extra pens and way cute post it notes - did I mention that one of my addictions is office supply stores? Also enclosed were 2 packages of mini-m&ms. I shared one with my DH who always brings me presents, so I wanted to reciprocate. Lastly, the little items were safely ensconced in a pink, satin, quilted and zippered pouch - very handy. Angela - thank you again. You and your gifts are deeply appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails rak-mrsaj11-angela.jpg  

Last edited by SharonAnne; 09-11-2012 at 07:47 PM.