View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Edie

We spent a week in Florida - Naples, at my aunt and uncle's home. April. (Collier County) (Actually, we rented a car and it said Lease County - we saw a lot of those license plates. I thought we were in Lease County,Florida - it was a designation that it was a leased car.) Went to the beach, hot sand (felt good), gardenias blooming all over the place, cute little lizards, maybe geckos or newts of one sort or another, scampery and cute to watch.

I loved Naples, I guess it has changed quite a bit. Steer clear of Imokalee. Not real clean, I didn't think! I love the warm, the hot, air conditioning helped. It is all a matter of where you are going, where you have been and where you are coming from. I come from a total four season state. Love it, wouldn't change one two foot snow storm for anything, and I wouldn't change a +97 degree day like we had yesterday. And I, too, have arthritis.

I sure hope you find something that is good for you. I loved our trip to Florida and the people are really nice, I think!
Edie