Old 09-12-2012, 05:06 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks Honchey for the welcome back ... even if I'm not really back, it's nice to be here for a spell!

MiraB ... thanks for the encouragement. I know I will get them done, though I am disappointed that I haven't been able to stay with everyone. I knew what I missed in FWS and was why I joined the PC as I wanted SO much to be apart of the ride this time and do it WITH everyone and all the chitter-chatter. Oh well, such is life!

CarrieM ... D9P with a Twist ... I'm curious? Photo please? Is this the retreat that GGal and Jenniky are going on too? Have FUN Ladies!

Popular retreat weekend as I believe MiraB and DublB are heading off too!

JanRN ... alas! you are showing us yoru decadron. It's absolutely wonderful! As for the how to quilt, as I am starting to do more machine quilting, I am ever-so hesitant as to what to do and how to do it! So I'm not much help, but I really really do like it ... the colours are fantastic and your work is incredible! As for that four letter word of WORK ... maybe you should just become a lady of leisure and allow yourself to quilt full time?