View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:07 PM
stelsells

Hello "Moving To Florida",

Firstly, I am sorry to hear about your daughter being laid off but I am sure the decision to begin a new life is a positive one.

Florida is and always will be a beautiful & relaxing destination state with more and more people over the years living here permanently.

You can find all the world class restaurants, entertainment, bars, sporting facilities, business & professional services and so much more at your doorstep in South East Florida.

I made the move myself many years ago and I have never looked back or ever questioned my decision because this has become HOME.

Remember, I am a Canadian boy who loves Hockey and of course the winters are a big part of our sporting lifestyle.

It didn't take long to realize that all of what Toronto had to offer was here with a few added bonuses such as the weather, sunshine, beaches +++. . .

I decided to combine my skills, background, knowledge and strong business beliefs and build a strong real estate business.

I am confident that I can contact you to do the same including finding businesses, organizations and facilities that can accommodate your specific personal interests.

Once again, Congratulations and Welcome To Florida. . .

Best Regards,

Stelios Stylianou, RealtorŪ, CIPS
Palm Beach Florida Properties
Realty Associates Florida Properties, Inc.

561.542.4131 (Buy, Sell, Rent)
561.463.6004 (Short Sales/Foreclosures)

[email protected]