View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Elisabrat

Anastasia sweetpea you are young but not NEW GRAND BABY YOUNG so well, so long been good to know you funny how it can take a top priority. That said they do take nine months to come so why do we take so long making those blankets? I already talked to my kids and said I was making a few pastel, a few bright ones when their finally ready to have children they can simply shop grandma's closet for new baby gear. Same with wedding stuff. I want to make a civil war fabric quilt for my son when he gets married, my daughter another romantic patriotic quilt for when she gets married and well praying the oldest doesnt get married again so guess I should make one so it ensures he doesnt.. you know darned well if I dont make it I will need it. murphys law and all that. so hurry up boom swap 9 lol please use civil war fabric lol or if its like beach houses well I can do those in civil war too. ..or if its like Christmas well interesting civil war trees! (no need for ornaments on those trees).. ok hurry up.. oh heck better finish this one first. night ya all. company is making me one pooped out camper. Still sewing I dont care come visit me while I iron this or cut that.