View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Elisabrat

Glad you liked it. jaba, come on over I got lots of blocks to sew.. boston creme pie too.. and tea? I finished another block tonight for Joan B. and also one for Susan G in rupies .. so I am doing ok next up and ready to sew is chewboo. just have to go check and see what is being done, no note. I did write April and ask about those missing fabric senders. I mentioned they received fabric from all of us and no word nothing, no sending it back, just like la la la I cant hear you. Waiting to see what the deal is. Frustrating and truthfully not fair. I can only hope that they are doing well and being goobers and not in a bad situation and I am feeling unhappy with them without knowing. For me I have decided not to worry they send them or they dont. Outta my hands,

lots of pretty cool blocks here. I had no internet again today so I used templetes I cut from a sampler book written in 1980. Like the kings cross that I have made for Jaba and nexxus (yours is turned thats all ) it is so much simplier than the one on quilters cash.. so sometimes its fun to switch itup. Other times it sure is nice to just zip zip zip along with the rotory blade and presto triangles and squares are done. anyone have a favorite block to make?