Old 09-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Elisabrat

AKdaffyodil: yahoo, yippee!! TADA!!! let me guess it is stuffed with your state bird (the mosquito)? I have a major brain cramp what is that wild flower that grows proficiently on the sides of the road and river banks its purple, almost a magenta purple combo? I sure loved that.. oh for those who dont know the bears are huge in AK, the salmon biggest ever, king crab OMG and well the mosquitos (you could hitch a ride on those puppies) and the bees.. monster bee size.. could make movies about them. I am going to move in with my partner shhh I am telling her later sneaking tip toe into her sewing pile she wont notice me.

OH I think that pile of fabric that needs folding well .. folding is over rated. Sometimes sewing is too, just ask the cat right? I have one that is facinated with the thread. I all to often come into the room and there sheis steeling it of the machine back and I have to real the thread OUT of her mouth, it keeps coming and coming and grrr. what a job. brat of a cat. now how come I have brat cats? wondering, still wondering..

I showed my daughter my halloween start to next month and she started the old begging for one too, told her next year just finished hers sheesh.. I am waiting for fall here. Its hiding. 50 right now which isnt too bad but once again high 80's later. Go away heat. And pine trees are not grand for their fall color. Guess I might get fall and never see it. post your fall colors when they come in everyone, those of us without would love to see them. we can pretend that way. I will post the snow ones .. me standing in the snow,me falling in the snow, me being pulled like a sled over to the truck in the snow.. I do snow from the couch. Give me fall. Please. snow not so much.