View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Elisabrat

Marybeth enjoy that run, cool mornings are so much easier I think and maybe even peaceful too. I got up at 4:30 thought it was 5:30 and well thats it up for the day. I only crashed after midnight. something tells me today is crash day. The kids energy is wiping out! and that boy visiting with her? Asa eats like he was never fed. His 6'4, 22 yr old atheletic body takes in food like he has a hole in his feet. Where is it going??? Course he ran five miles yesterday and than went and swam laps at our pool all afternoon. Today I will tie him to the couch, maybe he wont require so much food. go ahead kid be a potato honest in this house.. its ok. Nah, he might eat more.

I am still on the fence on what quilt block pattern I like the most I am going to say drunkards path but its such a pain to make, all those curves but I love the look of tile that happens with the right fabric combo. I am dying to try a dresden but then think maybe I should be careful wishing to do one, the old careful what you wish for. A honeycomb is awful neat too. get real Brat that aint happening.. ok crazy quilt that one is it. I like the freeform color in that. Blocks you do? stars I am always attracted to the super pointed stars and compasses that come by here. I see patienc patience patience and have zero zippo nada. Instant gratification is the key.