Old 09-13-2012, 04:58 AM
gardnergal970

OMG, QNSue...you could open a batik department in a fabric store! They're beautiful. You will be sewing on that stash for a long time.
OKSewGlad...I assume the quality time you had in the barn was with about 100 cows relieving themselves of their daily contribution for the welfare of your family. How big is your milking parlor? I milked for the neighbor for awhile and he had a double 8 with two of us milking but there were two others switching pens and taking care of the other chores that went along with milking. With just 2 of you, that's a pretty long haul to be in the barn when it's not your usual occupation. It goes with the territory I know. Hope you don't have to do it too many times this fall. And the blue in the pinwheel does have roots in IA. In fact you will see it again in next weeks PC block. Thanks so much!
Anael...I checked out the link and what a beautiful quilt you are "birthing".
Well, Carrie is on her way so I better think about getting packed up for the retreat. First though, a hair cut and grocery shopping. I've been to instructional classes that were overnight but never to a retreat so I'm looking forward to this.
Jeanie...where do I find the detail for Bonnie Hunter's next mystery quilt?

Last edited by gardnergal970; 09-13-2012 at 05:02 AM.