View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:27 AM
Pieces2

Just remember, you get what you pay for. Cheaply priced fabric will be cheap fabric.
I purchase fabric from a quilt store/online sales. I order from Ericas, I have never been disapointed in the quality of the fabric. She carries the same quality brands as your LQS. I watch and buy when she has sales. Which she has some good sales going on until Sept.
19th, with free shipping on orders of $35.00 Sometimes the colors are slightly off, but not enough to matter.
She is located in Indiana and you usually receive your order in 3 days. She can get up to 5 yards in an envelope
for $5.90 shipping. There is a place for extra instructions, so if I am ordereing 6 yards for a backing fabric, I note this is a quilt back, must be 6 yards, nothing less. This way they don't ship me the end of bolt 2 yards or whatever that will do me no good. They will call you if they have a question about your order. Ericas has great fabric, and a great place to order quilting supplies, embroidery threads, etc. The mailman puts my order right in the box for quick delivery.
fatquartershop.com is the other place I order fabric. They are in Texas, and carry LQS quality fabric.
They deliver through UPS so it does take a little longer to get an order. I haven't found any of their sale fabric I like so far, but they always have a lot of fabric on sale.

Last edited by Pieces2; 09-13-2012 at 05:31 AM.