View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:15 AM
faykilgore

What part of Texas? I will be spending Christmas holiday in San Antonio. I love to play in fabric but you probably don't want to wait that long.
I love all the methods for storage! I do place muslin or a pillow case in the bottom of plastic storage boxes to protect the fabrics stored in them. Fabrics assembled for a specific quilt go into those with the pattern. Unfortunately, I'm gathering quite a collection of storage boxes with quilts inside waiting for my undivided attention. (Sigh). We won't discuss the drawers full of color coordinated remnants from past quilts.

Originally Posted by vondae View Post
Thanks to each of you who have chimed in with your opinion. It has been enlightening to read each one. It seems color coordinating is the way most do it. Which was the way I had planned to do it. Sorting out the christmas, flannel, etc. I would love to see some "pictures" if anyone wants to take the time to share with me.
For those of you who wrap your fabrics on the comic boards or foam boards, what do you use to fasten them on? I'm assuming straight pins are probably not a good thing.
Can you tell I'm clueless? I'm needing a lot of help. Anyone want to come and give me a hand? HaHa!!