Old 09-13-2012, 01:48 PM
TwinRiverFarm

Despite the bumps in the road, I would not hesitate a second to participate again. I made a beautiful quilt that helped me try new patterns, colors and sharpened my FMQ skills. I enjoyed every bit of the time I made it, and I hope my missing partner (who DID get it and thanked me for it profusely at the time) feels warm and happy under it. My worst fear is that something bad happened in her life and that is why she is unable to communicate now, for we talked to each other all through the process. I know My DH would have no idea how to contact the QB, heck, he can't even find his sock drawer by himself. Who knows? But then I learned something else. That we are an amazing group of kindred spirits here, and what you all did to make sure I had a quilt of my own made me want to steal Jillaine's Kleenex from her. And yes, it is not the first time I have been let down in a swap, but I love them anyway.
So maybe required PM's biweekly would help, but things are going to happen anyway. I know now I will always step up to make sure everyone gets their Comforter ! (how many times has THAT story been in the chat section!?