Old 09-13-2012, 02:13 PM
skaduzy

Default sp

First of all , let me say that I mailed my package to my sp today. It is going way west of me and she was my secret pal a while back. We also share something and that is our name.

I finally got something right! I guessed Nelco was my sp by her clues and I was right! I got the neatest package from her yesterday. I am going to try to list everything. Tea made in the town that she lives in, Springfield, Oregon, treats for the Sass, wine glass charms, memo note pads, pattern for wallhanging with cats on it, dust from Oregon (for my collection), hand sanitizer, post-it pad, chocolate caramel Werthers, 2 little containers for sewing notions, homemade hanging towel...very nice. Quilters survival kit with M & M's, silver picture frame, note cards, paperback book that looks real interesting, firestarters (how did she know I had a fireplace?) made in her town, some Jo Ann patterns, fat quarter kitty and patriotic fabric, some charm squares in patriotic fabric, glue stick. Also a postcard of Mt Hood with a nice note on the back. I've been to Mt Rainier but not to Mt Hood.....yet!

Can you believe she got all that into the box! Thanks Nelco. It was a great package and I'll use it all.
Attached Thumbnails 1-sp-sept-2012.jpg   2-sp-sept-2012.jpg  

Last edited by skaduzy; 09-13-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: forgot some of the gifts