View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Elisabrat

HELLO anybody home? I just got the internet back yippee lots of posts to catch up on. I seriously want that cat fabric and think that I can make a kitty block for the shelter without sending that lost fabric back.. shoot its not in the box.. darned it. You shoulda known not to send me the CAT one.. oh no you send me CAT fabric.. she who used to have a kitten rescue gets fabric with cats in a basket and is supposed to send it back? NOOOOOOOO!!! thats not fair!! ok. fine. be a brat get your silly fabric with adorable cats back. in a block. fine. sigh..

Anastasia stained glass is oh so pretty to look at. IN a quilt however think even really good black fabric fades a bit in washing vs a wall hanging minimal washing an if its not in direct sun.. limited fading too. I think one of th easier ways to do stained glass would be to crazy it. color black color black.. and frame it with black and it could be stained glass. I have had a pattern before but its darned hard and well not for me. Also I just bought some fabric to use as stained glass windows lol already colored such with little 1/4 pinkie colored ovals surounded by black. Be great as a church window in a block. You are one whirlwind of ideas Erin. Wowsa.

well its the witching hour.. see you tomorrow if I have the net again. maybe at midnite if I am lucky.