Old 09-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Elisabrat

I lost my pot holders the other day. Looked Everywhere. Then I said I must have them in the wash didnt worry about it at all. Found them. In the cupboard with the canned goods. Right where they belong. you guys are the only ones I am telling so shhhh.. I do this sort of thing a whole lot lately. If I dont talk out loud like ok now put that in the basket before you leave the room and I carry stuff from room to room going to the bedroom? pick up that stack of shirts, grab the hairbrush that magic act walzted into my livingroom but didnt magic backon its own.. and so if I have to stop before I hit the bedroom and go into the sewingroom for a drop off.. well its a good plan and a not so good plan. I try hard to put things bck where they belong but get distracted and well.. its now in a mystery spot. Hubby is good he doesnt poke at me he simply corrects things that arent working (like potholders in cupboards.. good one I put dish soap on the top rack of the fridge because well.. no clue. good thing I found it. you will find it. and oh how much fun that will be.