Old 09-14-2012, 05:33 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
It was longer than the 1 month they said, for sure! You're right, closer to two months. I'm just hoping I don't show up to a bill amount for over the estimate and that it does all the embroidery stitches. I won't be able to pick it up until the weekend. I suspect that this one gave him trouble. I know it did for me and that's why I handed it off to a professional! I don't like to do that, but this one was simply too much for me. Some vintage machines are just worth the $ if they're somewhat rare and in awesome condition, like this Pfaff 362 is.

Oh and by the way, I'm absolutely loving the Pfaff 1471! Tell your friend she has a great machine. I've pieced and quilted several quilts on it and it's one I won't part with.
Geeze, Candace you are fast - you already pieced and quilted several quilts with that Pfaff! You just got that Pfaff! Yep, Janet loves her 1471 too! She bought it new and still uses it all the time - it comes to Strip Club with us! You just flat got lucky on that deal! I am glad you like that machine - the dark red machine goes with your red hair!

Nancy