View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Elisabrat

Anastasia I have a solution to the disaster problem. Don't look silly goose I wont look either. If no one really looks is it truly a disaster and what ever you do DONT SHOW JABA. she will not do well with that. OR get cleaning (oh so much fun) have a fabric party everyone brings fabric dumps it on your table and then takes turns picking out which ones they want.. and we have margaritas, have a pinata (filled with fat quarters) and then they go flying all over the room, women leaping on your furniture to get them, and chips doing airial numbers and the sweet sound of crunching in your carpet.. now that my sweet girl would be a small disaster. Especially since I cant climb on furniture anymore and would miss out on the best piece of fabric from your pinanta. So see? you have nothing to stress..

I am stuck on a block for the other group. Pretty little almost calico but no instructions to use only whats in the fabric, not use the colors in the fabric and use say black or white only.. argh. and the kids are sleeping til probably eternity in the sewing room and I cant go get another piece envelope to work on. OH DEAR, now that is a problem. I guess I will be forced to go look at everyone elses albums and see what they made. oh dear such a hard job.. eye candy all of it. You should go to the diamonds albums Rubiets as there are so many wonderful blocks to see.. it will tease you into doing a big swap next time and no twiddling of thumbs waiting for this to end and another to start. And if that happens sign up to do TWO HUGE SWAPS. Next time someone will throw in a jar of salsa or tomatos as incentive for you to join (hint hinto).