Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Oksewnsew

Everyone's RAK's are wonderful..I've been a little lax on sending out some, sorry. I found out a couple weeks ago my son was moving to El Paso! That's a 12 hr drive from here so no chance I'll be visiting. I've been beyond blue!! He's been my rock for sooo long, it's just hard to comprehend. If I'm not crying, my mind is just rolling. When he returned from Kuwait in 2009 he had no place to go, so stayed with me, well time just moved on and he's been with me since. I am healthy so can make it on my own but sure gets lonely at night! ;o( He left last Sunday and it's just been awful this week. I have to force myself to do anything - but will keep going. It's just really difficult. I can tear up at the slightest thing - which makes me so mad!!! My grankids miss him so much, they think he walks on water (so to speak).. We're all hoping he'll miss us as much and come back, eventually.. He's always been the 'man' in my life since '73 when my DH passed.. so you can see why we miss him.

Well enuff babbling - I hope everyone with health issues gets better real soon. Great group here..

Hugs
Jean