Old 01-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by Melissa
What a cool idea! I'd have to say that's my favorite Zelda game. I know there is some un-chartered territory in that game, but maybe you could quilt it from the path your boat has to make to get from island to island.

Isn't there also some nasty stuff that attacks you in the water? I'm thinking of a water spout or something like that. Maybe you could quilt in those little details too.

Just a thought.
Yay! Someone who gets the game I'm talking about!

Well, the thing with the island to island thing is that there's a certain point in the game where you can freely sail around...trying to map that out might get a little crazy. Unless you're talking about just doing the islands you HAVE to go to (not going to the extra islands, just the ones you need to go to in order to progress)....it might work, but I'd have to play through the entire game again to figure out the sailing routes...and I don't have the game (I used to, don't know what happened to it).

There's like 5 or 7 different maps telling you the locations of things like submarines, Big Octos (aka. giant squids), etc. In the stratdegy guide, they put all this onto a single map, which is great for reference, but too me it looks to busy to be made into an art quilt.