View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Gramie bj

I love my Lizzie have had it 2 years, yes I had some problems to start with, most were Operater error. LOL I did have a reacuring electrical problem, but the company and bussiness where I bought it were great to work with. My closest service center, or sale room at that time was an 8 hr trip over 2 mountain passes. I called so offten both places new my voice, and usually had me hang up and they called me back to save my long distance phone calls! Company sent me new handles and controlers, when that didn't work they sent all new cords. finally found the problem. and have no problem since then. Things can shake loose, and get bent out of line during shipping. Have even had TL company and the business both call me to ask if everything is still working good. I was so far from service center and sales room I just could not get to the classes. They were really patiant with me, and ansered all my stupid quistion! I still have to call Pam once in a while with problems but again it is usually operator error! My only regret is my Lizzie only has an 18 inch harp. Make sure you buy from a reputable sales company and that they have someone on staff that knows how to LA and has used the Lizzie more than 1 or 2 times, but that goes for any brand you buy. Good luck with what erver LA your decide on. You will love playing with it.