View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:15 AM
janedennis

Hi Denise thanks for the encouragement. Florida right now is brutal. It isnt fit for man or beast. It feels like 100 when you go out so I havent. Maybe part of the problem. What I havent said is that I am disabled and dont walk to well so dont exercise or walk much. I am lucky to go and get my groceries and do my laundry. Money is tight so cant do to much, hubby is also disabled and gets depressed real easy so that doesnt help bring me up any. Long story and wont bore everyone. As far as my lovely grandaughter, she loved the items when I gave them to her and played with them but soon lost interest as many 4 year olds will but mom just didnt care that they were thrown haphazardly in the closet and forgot about. I cherish my quilts my mother made me and saw how much work she put into them. She made some beautiful quilts all hand embroidered and hand quilted. She has some nice ribbons of every color from the quilt shows and I have them also. I have one quilt that she made me one of last ones before she died with my favorite color and it is king size and I have never used because my bed is only a queen and it is too big. She made my son and his my DIL a beautiful one for their wedding it was queen size and I have never seen it since. Never saw it on the bed. Anyway will try some of you alls suggestions and hope things get better.

Peace and Love