Old 09-14-2012, 06:07 PM
lauriejo

Well I've finally got caught up on all the posts, and now prepare to be amazed! I am the lucky recipent of the Bag of Holding. My firmie from Anastasia was like a clown car, I just keep pulling more goodies out of the box. It was neverending. She even sent treats for The Cat Who Rules The World. I had to take multiple pictures to do it justice.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362780[/ATTACH]
Look at the goodies she made just for me! The gnomies are so cute. But I gotta say, the messenger bag is WOW!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362781[/ATTACH]
And look at all the other goodies she managed to pack into my box. It surprises me every time I get fabric in a swap that I have never even seen before, how does that happen? Isn't it pretty! And three cross stitch magazines with a huge package of floss, that will keep me busy for sure. I also got to open the box all by myself, hubby and son were at work, so I can keep all that yummy chocolate to myself .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362786[/ATTACH]
And the box cat even got treats. Neko is fascinated by empty boxes, so I put the treats in the box and he is in heaven. He got out of the box for two minutes to eat dinner, and hasn't left it since. Right now his has his front paw on top of one mouse and is using the other one for a pillow.

Thank you again Anastasia!
Attached Thumbnails 100_2730.jpg   100_2729.jpg   100_2734.jpg